Monday, May 4, 2009

Congrats Grad!

My sister is graduating from college this weekend (WOO!) and of course I had to make a special card for her. I made this card in a totally different color scheme first, but it definitely did not look right for a graduation card. So I decided to simplify once again, and just use my sister's school colors! (Ironically enough, red & white were also our grade school AND high school colors!)




I used Weekend Sketch Challenge #79 for my layout. This is another one that is going into my repertoire of favorites!


Supplies: Eight Great Greetings Stamp Set, Year After Year Stamp Set*; Riding Hood Red and Whisper White cardstock; Candy Lane Designer Series Paper; Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pad; Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, and 1/16” Circle Punches; Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Rhinestone Brads Circle Fire; Stampin' Dimensionals
*retired SU! product

No comments:

Post a Comment