Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trendy Trees

I am such a goof. Sometimes my stamping projects come from the weirdest things. Like the 3 inches of Brocade Blue ribbon I had leftover from another project but I didn't want to waste! So I pulled out my Color Coach and made a project with Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip. And I finally mounted my Trendy Trees stamp set, which I got for free from my Sale-a-Bration sales! :)



Anywho, the first card turned out really cute, but then I realized I forgot to even use the ribbon! Duh. Haha so I made a second one (I like the first better tho).


Supplies: Trendy Trees Stamp Set, On Your Birthday Stamp Set; Pumpkin Pie, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White cardstock; Petals & Paisley Designer Series Paper*; Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Brocade Blue, and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads; retired blue grosgrain ribbon*; Stamp-a-ma-jig (a must with the trees!); Blender Pen & Stampin' Pastels (shadows); Stampin' Dimensionals
*retired SU! item

No comments:

Post a Comment