Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Time!

No no no; no babies for me! But everyone around me seems to be having or adopting them! So I finally whipped up some cards with my new Nursery Necessities stamp set! I think I used a sketch for the layout, but I can't remember where I found it!


Using markers, I stamped the boat twice. I cut one out, then placed it on top of the other one using Stampin' Dimensionals for some "pop"!



Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Paper: Loves Me DSP, Pretty in Pink CS, Chocolate Chip CS Whisper White CS
Colors: Pretty in Pink Marker, Regal Rose Marker, Chocolate Chip Marker
Tools: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips
Accessories: 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals 

italics = retired product


 



Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Paper: Sarah DSP, Brocade Blue CS, So Saffron CS, Certainly Celery CS, Whisper White CS
Colors: Brocade Blue Marker, Certainly Celery Marker, So Saffron Marker
Tools: 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips
Accessories: 5/8" Brocade Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals 

italics = retired product

No comments:

Post a Comment