Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Get Well Cards

My mom called me up and placed an "order" of some birthday cards and get well cards. I finally just got the Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set, which has a very nice Get Well sentiment so I busted that set out. I wanted to use up some old retired Designer Series Paper, so I went with Le Jardin and used my Color Coach again to choose my color palette!

Thoughts & Prayers, Item #113252, $25.95

I just loved the layout I came up with for these cards, so I copied that first. I love this Trendy Trees set! My DSP was So Saffron, so the coordinating colors were Bordering Blue, Old Olive, and Close to Cocoa.

Trendy Trees, Item #113258, $17.95


I also wanted to make something a little darker because most of my cards tend to be bright and flashy. So I went with the same pattern paper but in Always Artichoke. The coordinating colors for this were Bravo Burgundy, Brilliant Blue, Rose Red, and Elegant Eggplant.



So Saffron Supplies: Trendy Trees Stamp Set, Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set; Bordering Blue, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, and Whisper White cardstock; Le Jardin* Designer Series Paper; Bordering Blue, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, and So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pads; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Blender Pens; Stampin' Dimensionals

Always Artichoke Supplies: Pocket Silhouettes Stamp Set, Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set; Bravo Burgundy, Brilliant Blue, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Whisper White cardstock; Le Jardin* Designer Series Paper; Bravo Burgundy, Brilliant Blue, Rose Red, and Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pads; 1-1/4" Square and 1-3/8" Square Punches; Stampin' Dimensionals

*retired SU! item

No comments:

Post a Comment