Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Love

So glad that the ladies at Tis the Season extended their latest challenge (TTS6). I made this card for my special someone - thought the colors were bold and manly. This time though, I was not able to use the optional trimming (embossing). I just had no time because I am a procrastinator extraordinaire. Also, I just HAD to make a card for Mojo Monday challenge #325 (MOJO325) because 3/25 is my birthday! :)


The little "love" banner is from a stamp set that is coming during Sale-a-Bration (begins the end of January). The best part is, there is a matching punch! AND the punch will be available in next year's catalog (in case you don't get it during SAB).





Stamps: Best Yet, Banner Blast (SAB)
Paper: Print Poetry DSP Stack, Old Olive CS, Rich Razzleberry CS, Very Vanilla CS
Colors: Midnight Muse Ink, Old Olive Ink
Tools: Full Heart Punch, Banner Punch (SAB)
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals 

italics = retired product

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS card Janet! I love the simple sentiment on the heart against the DSP background! Fantastic job with the challenge colors!


    So glad to see you playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Christmas card, Janet! I love the Print Poetry DSP. I think it really ties the whole card together. Glad to know I'm not the only procrastinator out there! lol Thanks for playing with our color challenge at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white ink on the dark background! Really makes the words stand out and the banner peeking out is a great touch! Thanks for playing along with us at 'Tis the Season!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete