Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Monogram Notecard Sets

I get lots of "orders" for custom gifts and cards from my family. My mom recently bought a set of 10 monogram notecards for a coworker.


 

The recipient liked them so much, she ordered 3 sets of 5 notecards for birthday gifts! I love changing things up and experimenting with different patterns and color combos. 



 

Please contact me via email or phone (at the top of my blog) if YOU would like to order something like this!

FYI - The DSP & ribbon listed below are only available to purchase through 6/2/15, while supplies last!

Stamps: Jayne's Type Alphabet
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Calypso Coral, Tangelo Twist
Paper: Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes, Moonlight DSP Stack, SAB Best Year Ever DSP, Birthday Bash Specialty DSP, Blackberry Bliss CS, Hello Honey CS, Basic Gray CS, Smoky Slate CS, Crushed Curry CS, Coastal Cabana CS, Bermuda Bay CS, Whisper White CS
Tools: 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch
Accessories: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist), SAB Best Year Ever Ribbon (Calypso Coral)

italics = retired product

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment