Sunday, November 17, 2013

Trendy Banner Card

I just recently got the fun hostess set, Perfectly You. You can get this set if you host a workshop or party - just invite your friends over to stamp and unlock your creativity!


It coordinates with the Hearts-a-Flutter Framelits, which were recently on sale (therefore, I bought those too). The framelits, of course, also coordinate with the Hearts-a-Flutter stamp set, which was also recently on sale! Guess whether or not I bought it. ;) I wanted to use the Christmas stamp, and of course use the matching framelit, so I came up with this card. Banners are so trendy right now!




To make the bigger flag behind the stamped images, I traced the outside of the framelit itself and cut it out. Perfect size! This would probably work with any other framelits... Something else I'll have to try!



Stamps: Perfectly You, Hearts-a-Flutter
Paper: Dashing DSP, Real Red CS, Old Olive CS, Very Vanilla CS
Colors: Staz-On Jet Black Ink, Real Red Ink/Marker, Old Olive Ink/Marker
Tools: Big Shot, Hearts-a-Flutter Framelits, 1/8" Circle Punch, Envelope Punch Board
Accessories: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots 

italics = retired product

No comments:

Post a Comment