Thursday, November 7, 2013

Autumn Wreath & Cards (& Sale!)

Stampin' Up! is continuing their Weekly Deals! Every Tuesday, look for new items on sale! Here are this week's items:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634

My favorite of these items is the Autumn Accents Bigz Die. This is a MUST-HAVE. Check out this awesome wreath I made using this die with Stampin' Up! cardstock and Designer Series Paper. I'm entering my wreath into the current Crafty Creations Challenge - Autumn Colours, and the Crafting for All Seasons Challenge #64 - also Autumn Colours.


Doesn't it look so nice against the natural wood of my current apartment door? :)


I got a styrofoam wreath from Michael's and just used straight pins to attach all the leaves. I made sure to first kind of wrap them around to coat the wreath itself, so the green styrofoam wouldn't show through. Then I just continued adding leaves until I was happy with the look! I wish I had kept track of how many leaves it took, but I did not. My guess is... maybe 150?



Here are some cards that also use the Autumn Accents Bigz Die. This first one uses the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, which is also on sale. 






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wreath and cards! Love all the autumn colors! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Crafty Creations this week!
    Tracey F., DT Crafty Creations Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting For All Seasons!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete