Sunday, November 3, 2013

Very Punny...

HAHAHA I crack myself up! With flu season now upon us, I thought I would share this card. I made it in 2009, in the midst of the swine flu outbreak/mayhem. Just for fun, I sent it to a friend that would truly appreciate the horrible pun. I still think it was freaking brilliant on my part.



"How did she find a stamp of pigs with wings?" you might ask. Well, I didn't. I'm so proud of myself for this too. With the essential help of my Stamp-a-ma-jig, I used the little piggy stamp from the Very Punny set, and then the bird's tail twice on each pig.


I think this was a Sale-a-Bration stamp set from 2007; one of the first sets I got. I will never sell this one, because I still just love them all! I still use the baby, and I've used the frog, the ladybug, the cow... They are great images for coloring with markers.


Also, I learned a neat little trick a long time ago. If you get a stamp set like this, with both images and words, you can cut them apart and mount them separately. That way, it's so much easier to use just one or the other!


I believe I stamped in black Staz-On, then colored in with Pink Passion, and Blush Blossom? (This was 4 years ago, people.) Hope you appreciate a good pun now and then!

1 comment: