Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Congrats Grad Part 2

Here is the other spawn of my ugly graduation card! Haha! My brother-in-law is graduating from med school next month, so I needed another grad card anyway. I liked the Ballet Blue and Kiwi Kiss combo, but I needed to "guy" it up a bit. I have no idea when or how I found this site, but it is awesome for coming up with Stampin' Up! color combinations! You can find pre-designed ones, or mix up colors yourself to see what looks good! That's what I did to come up with this more manly palette.




Still loving the layout from Weekend Sketch Challenge #79. I think I might use it for an upcoming swap I'm doing!

Supplies: Eight Great Greetings Stamp Set, Year After Year Stamp Set*; Ballet Blue, Really Rust, and Very Vanilla cardstock; Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper; Really Rust and Ballet Blue Classic Ink Pads; Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, and 1/16” Circle Punches; Rhinestone Brads Ice Circles; Kiwi Kiss 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals
*retired SU! product

No comments:

Post a Comment