Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bright Birthday Challenges

I was able to kill two challenges with one stone again today! I used the Fall-to-Layout #43 and kwerner's Color Inspiration #53.



I like the cupcake one a lot. On the yellow one I didn't really do the right layout for the paper strips so it looks kinda weird. Oopsies!





I used two different packs of Designer Series Paper and Textured Cardstock for these cards, which are still on special until Sunday! For every 3 packs you buy, you get one free! I am a real DSP fanatic (my pile of retired papers is kind of ridiculous) so I was all over this sale. Most of these packs will be retiring at the end of June so get them while you can!

Almost forgot - these little guys are 4.25" x 4.25".

Take the Cake Supplies: Party Hearty Stamp Set; Pacific Point, Real Red, Summer Sun, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock; Jackpot Designer Series Paper; Summer Sun and Real Red Stampin' Write markers; Black StazOn Ink Pad; 1-3/8" Circle and 1-3/4" Circle Punches; Stampin' Dimensionals

Celebrate You Supplies: Party Hearty Stamp Set; Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock; Summer Sun and Pacific Point Textured cardstock; Good Morning Sunshine Designer Series Paper; Pacific Point Classic Ink Pad; Summer Sun and Real Red Stampin' Write markers; Scallop Circle and 3/4" Circle Punches; Circle Scissor Plus; Glass Cutting Mat; Stampin' Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. I like them both, Janet! Wish I had more time to participate in challenges....sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I love the clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! LOVE the nice simple clean design. Striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being the Cupcake lover that I am, I really like the cupcake card!:) Great job with the challenge & it is nice to see other SU creations on these color challenges!

    ReplyDelete