Saturday, June 6, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #39

I've been stamping all week - it's been so great! Unfortunately I've been super lazy about uploading pics and blogging. Anyway, here is my Jewelry Color Inspiration #39 submission right at the last minute! I really like this color combo - I will definitely use it again. I thought it was good for a masculine card.




This layout is also super simple and awesome! I got the inspiration from Julie awhile ago and have been using it ever since! It's also a good way to use up paper scraps! I was able to whip up 4 of these babies in like 30 minutes, and I've got all my Father's Day cards done! :)


Supplies: All Year Cheer II Stamp Set*; Basic Black, Taken with Teal, and Whisper White cardstock; Riding Hood Red Textured cardstock; Pumpkin Pie Prints Designer Series Paper*; Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin’ Pad; Taken with Teal and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Markers; Ticket Corner and Corner Rounder Punches; Stampin’ Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. What nice and simple masculine cards. Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Father's Day cards, Janet! Julie's layouts are always user friendly and you rocked the colors this week:) Thanks for playing the JCI39!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! (wink!) I love your use of the colors this week!

    ReplyDelete