Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NMBS Swap #1

While browsing through the gallery at SplitCoastStampers one day last year, I found someone who said they were part of a group called No More Bad Swaps (NMBS). I thought it sounded cool so I joined! We recently did a "catalog favorites" swap, and this was my square card swap. I just love Party Hearty, and in general I love bright colors. So I just LOVE this card!



While I was trying to figure out what colors to use, I made this one to keep too.


The cards are 4-1/4" x 4-1/4".

Supplies: Party Hearty Stamp Set; Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Summer Sun, and Whisper White cardstock; Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pad; Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Summer Sun, and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Markers; Ticket Corner and 1/16” Circle Punches; Pumpkin Pie 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon; Bold Brights Brads; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment