Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Chance Stamps...

I have a TON & a half of stamps and accessories that I don't use and am selling and offering for trade. Check out my thread on SplitCoastStampers for that.

However, this post is focusing on some lovely products that are only available for a few more weeks! Both stamp sets and the Designer Series Paper (from hostess pack) are on the Last Chance list and will no longer be available after June 30! Heartfelt Thanks (item #114980, $32.95) is one of my very first stamp sets (it came in my Starter Kit way back in 2006). It is a GREAT set for poppin' pastels and two-step stamping.


I totally multi-tasked on this card. I used Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #40 for the colors, SCS Sketch Challenge 232 for the layout, and now I have a card for my grandparents' anniversary! At the end of this month they'll be celebrating 61 years of marriage!! I think they've taught their 5 kids, 17 grandkids, and 4 great-grandkids a lot about love and family!




Supplies: Heartfelt Thanks Stamp Set, Hugs & Wishes Stamp Set; Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock; Pretty in Pink Textured cardstock; Garden Green Patterns Designer Series Paper; Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad; Garden Green and Pretty in Pink Stampin’ Write Markers; VersaMark Ink Pad; Stampin’ Pastels; Sponge Daubers

1 comment:

  1. fantastic use of the colors for this card! this is one set that i never did have, but it's beautiful and will be missed by many.

    ReplyDelete