Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sneak Peek Swap #2

I felt bad for the Razzle Dazzle set because no one was signing up for it to swap. :( So I signed up to do not one, but two swaps using this set. Oi. Like I mentioned before, I wanted to change up the color scheme because everyone is using the whole pink-and-purple palette. So I came up with these colors all on my own! I changed my mind between funky and ugly a few times, but now I really like it! :) It reminds me of Mary Engelbreit stuff. I still couldn't figure out a layout or design, so I turned to SCS once again. I ended up totally CASE-ing this card by Chat.



I even made a few extra for myself, and I'm going to stamp different sentiments in the corner from the new Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. :)

Supplies: Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set; Real Red, Soft Suede, Barely Banana, Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White cardstock; Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper; Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, and Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pads; VersaMark Ink Pad; Eyelet Border, 1-3/8” Square, 1-1/4” Square, 1” Circle, 3/4” Circle, and 1/16” Circle Punches; Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon; Bold Brights Brads; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin’ Dimensionals

1 comment: