Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Christmas in July

Well I've been really busy with work (boo!) and haven't had much time to stamp. However, I can only use the "Christmas in July" cliche for a couple more days so I figured I'd better post something! A couple years ago, Stampin' Up! had this really cute card kit (Holiday Glitz I believe) using Wild Wasabi as the card base. For whatever reason, I had some leftover pieces so I whipped up quite a few cards to get rid of this stuff! Once I get my Etsy shop up and running, these card sets will also be available for purchase!

I like the matchbook style card. I will have to make some more of those in the future! So all in all I ended up making 7 packs of 4 cards each. Not too shabby for one afternoon! ;)


Happy Holidays Supplies: Snowfall Stamp Set*; Whisper White cardstock; Wild Wasabi* and Real Red Textured cardstock; Soft Sky Prints* Designer Series Paper; Wild Wasabi*, Soft Sky*, and Real Red Classic Stampin' Pads; Jersey* Ribbon Originals; Stampin' Dimensionals; staples

Merry Christmas Supplies: Punches Three Stamp Set*; Whisper White cardstock; Wild Wasabi*, River Rock*, and Real Red Textured cardstock; Dashing* Designer Series Paper; Wild Wasabi* Classic Stampin' Pad; Scallop Square Punch; Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals; staples

*retired SU! item

No comments:

Post a Comment