Saturday, July 11, 2009

Live, Laugh & Love

Couldn't think of a creative title for the post. Here's my latest creation, using Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #44 and Mojo Monday #94 layout.


This is the first time I've used my new Circle Circus stamp set and I wanted to use punches to make a fun little layered accent. I may have gone a little overboard with the dimensionals (hehe) but it's kinda cute because it looks like a little tiered birthday cake! :)



Supplies: Circle Circus Stamp Set, On Your Birthday Stamp Set; Perfect Plum, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla cardstock; Really Rust Textured cardstock; Juntos* Designer Series Paper; More Mustard, Really Rust, and Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pads and Stampin' Write Markers; Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads; Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 3/4" Circle, and 1/16" Circle Punches; Stampin' Dimensionals
*retired SU! item

No comments:

Post a Comment