Sunday, July 12, 2009

Favorite Birthday Card Ever

My sideline Stacey's birthday was a couple days ago, and she is offering a free birthday stamp set to one of her blog readers. All you have to do is submit your favorite birthday card. This is one that I made last year after seeing something similar on Stamper's Showcase (an awesome resource for demos). I actually made two at once. I sent one to my niece and the other to a friend from high school. I like that this design is appropriate for anyone, including kids! If you know me, you know I love bright colors so you can see why I love this card! :)


Supplies: Party Hearty Stamp Set, Eat Cake* Stamp Set; Only Orange, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock; Only Orange and Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pads; Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Pink Passion, and Lovely Lilac Stampin' Write Markers; green* 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
*retired SU! item

No comments:

Post a Comment