Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In Color Autumn

I loooooove the way this card turned out!! I used 3 of the new In Colors - I think they go well together (they remind me of Reese's Pieces!). I sponged each color onto the main panel - I tried to keep the brown shade near the bottom (for the ground), and the yellow & orange shades in the sky, to make it look like it's around sunset. I'm very pleased with the result.


I stamped the greeting in Craft Ink (in a darker shade of brown), which I thought might stick better to the textured cardstock.


I first stamped the trees in Craft Ink, then used clear embossing powder to emboss them, before I did the sponging.


Supplies: Heard from the Heart Stamp Set, Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set; Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Very Vanilla cardstock; Soft Suede Textured cardstock; Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pads; Chocolate Chip Craft Stampin' Pad; Stamping Sponges; Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder; Heat Tool; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment