Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wow Flowers pack

When Stampin' Up! offers project kits, I seize the opportunity! All the products in the kit already coordinate, so it is that much easier to just sit down and create! Using the "Flower Power Card Elements" together with the Wow Flowers stamp set, I was able to create 17 (!) different cards! All I added was additional cardstock for the card bases, some additional brads, punches, ink, and adhesive. Even though the card kit gives you examples of card layouts, I think it is even more fun to come up with my own! Here are some examples of what I came up with.










Supplies: Flower Power Card Elements kit; Wow Flowers Stamp Set; Perfect Plum, More Mustard, Old Olive, Rose Red, Whisper White Cardstock; Rich Regals and Earth Elements brads; Ice Circles Rhinestone brads; Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1/16" Circle Punches

No comments:

Post a Comment