Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Late Challenge - Whoops

Well true to form, I finally finished a challenge but too late to officially participate! Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #32 was a great combination of colors! Very summer-y.


I always love when people post close-ups (plus my pics seem small for some reason). Aren't these 3 punches great for layering?

Finally, I just LOVE the Cheep Talk stamp set! I just got it, but I will be using it for EVERYTHING! How freakin cute are these birds? This card makes me think of me and my best girlfriend just chatting away. I think I might send this card off to her!

Supplies: Cheep Talk Stamp Set, Oval All Stamp Set; Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock; Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, and Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Pads; Large Oval, Wide Oval, and Scallop Oval Punches; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Seems like I am always running late too! It was actually you're post about wanting to do it that reminded me I needed to make my card! How did your exam go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Janet! I'm glad you played along...thanks for sharing your "tweet" card for the JCI32!

    ReplyDelete