Monday, April 20, 2009

Clean & Simple Sketch 38

Now that I'm blogging, I find myself wasting, AHEM, spending a lot of time browsing others' blogs. It's addicting! Especially when I am procrastinating because I don't want to study!

I came across the clean&simple blog via one of my "side-line's" blogs. Sometimes I feel that I try too hard to come up with card layouts, and that's when they always turn out not so good. I think I will get some great inspiration from this blog!

My first inspired creation was prompted by Sketch 38. Next time I will try the textured cardstock base. For now though, I really wanted to play with my new Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper. :)


Walk In The Park Designer Series Paper #115123 $9.95

This paper is one of the great new products in the Occasions Mini. Right now when you spend $40 on products in the Occasions Mini, you'll earn a free stamp! But only through April 30. Check out the details here. (The cute little corduroy button is from the Mini too!)


Oh yeah, and my husband took the good camera with him on a business trip, so I had to dig out our old one. I can't tell which pic shows the colors better, so here's both. I also wanted to do a close-up of the corduroy button, but that didn't work out so well.

Supplies: Fresh Cuts Stamp Set; Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, and Whisper White cardstock; Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper; So Saffron, Cameo Coral, and Basic Gray Classic Ink Pads; Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons; Hemp Twine; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment