Sunday, April 12, 2009

KWerner Color Inspiration Challenge #49

My husband needs a gift card holder for a coworker who's leaving. Since I didn't have anything specific in mind, I decided to do the Color Inspiration Challenge #49 (too late to actually post to KWerner's blog, of course). Here are the colors:

And here is my creation! I wanted to use the Medium Square Envelopes so the dimensions are 5-1/4" x 5-1/4". I believe the only retired item is the "All my thanks to you!" stamp on the front. The Hodgepodge Hardware could easily be switched out and a different stamp set and punch used.

When I originally cut my cardstock, I left a little flap on the inside, which became my gift card pocket. I secured the pocket using just a couple of brads. Voila!


Supplies: Designer Label Stamp Set, Sincere Salutations Stamp Set; Pacific Point, Rose Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock; Bella Rose Designer Series Paper; Basic Black and Rose Red Classic Ink Pads; Designer Label Punch; Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware; Pacific Point 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Rich Regals Brads; Crop-A-Dile; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment